Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Catch of the Day Flash Sale SCAM!!!

Catchoftheday.com.au has announced a "Flash Sale" that is "catch of the day" put up a "Deal" every hour, and it went all day long today. They had attractive "DEALS" such as Diablo 3 PC Game which is around $90, just for $20, An Apple TV 3rd Gen worth of $109 just for $39, and many more "DEALS" like that for an unbelievable price. Unfortunately whole thing was a SCAM!!. First I have tried to buy Diablo 3, I was at the checkout screen in 40 seconds, but they said "Item is SOLD OUT". Then Amazon Kindle, same thing happen less than 90 seconds, Next I tried to buy Apple TV, same thing happen again, I was in the checkout page less than 50 seconds, SOLD OUT!!. Have a look at the screen shot this is even after I came back to main page.











NEVER caught in to this CatchofTheDay.com.au's SCAMs!!!!

3 comments:

Ivan Milovanov said...

I totally agree!!! They even warn you not to complain and say that their website might be offline due to high number of visitors. They let you put the item in the check out bin but whenever you attempt to pay for it the screen refreshes and it becomes SOLD OUT!!! And there is a running line of fake lucky buyers that just had a successful sale!
Never buy from them again!!!

Ivan Milovanov said...

Tried it today and never got anything the promised. They let you put it in the check out bin but when you attempt to pay the screen refreshes and the item becomes SOLD OUT!!!

Thanura Siribaddana said...

Yes I'v learn my lesson the hard way :(